Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here's Hoping!

Wow, how time flies. Yes, it's been some time since I last posted something on my blog. I have no major reasons why I haven't posted anything new, just the typical B.S: tired, lack of time, busy taking care of life, blah, blah, blah. I will admit, though, the biggest cause has been the lack of motivation. It's not like there haven't been major events and topics for me to talk about. We all know a lot has happened: Obama won the election, former President Bush got a bailout bill to go through Congress, President Obama was inaugurated (we were there to witness that one), the stimulus bill was just signed, Israel went to war with Gaza and many more. I just can't seem to get myself back into writing, which is ironic because this is why I started this 'blog' in the first place - to get better at writing.

With all that is going on you would think I have a lot to say.

I am hoping this post will help me get motivated once again.

Here's hoping.

Thanks for giving me your time.
Always me, Luis

2 comments:

Mrbochin23 said...

Good!,
I have been checking your blog at least once a week. Keep going, it always something to talk about!.

belle said...

i agree with miguel.... keep it going!